Business Manager / Finance & Insurance Sales Executive
Bolands Mercedes-Benz is seeking a Business Manager / Finance & Insurance Sales Executive to complement their thriving Sales Team. This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to work in the dynamic and competitive Motor Industry.
- To sell finance and insurance solutions and service packages to customers thereby ensuring an efficient and profitable contribution to the Dealership.
- Identify customer needs using effective questioning and listening techniques. Establish current vehicle ownership status.
- Present features and benefits of the different finance products to the customer.
- Maintain effective relationships with finance company representatives.
- Ensure all documentation, quotes, proposals etc are completed and processed accurately.
- Confirm any financial settlement on all vehicles taken in part exchange and arrange settlement on completion.
- Keep fully up to date with product knowledge on the full suite of finance products available
- Support the sales team in their sales process and cross selling of ancillary products
- Maintain product knowledge on full vehicle range and that of its competitors.
- Maintain supportive relationships with the sales team.
- Maintain safe working practices at all times as detailed by the Dealer.
- Have an up to date knowledge of and comply with all relevant legislation
Preferred, but not essential, Qualifications:
- Qualified Financial Advisor (QFA) or hold the APA Consumer Credit qualification through the Institute of Banking
Continuous Training will be provided and a certificate in consumer credit will need to be obtained for this position.
Please apply with cover letter and CV by Friday 25th October 2019.
Email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to HR Manager, Bolands Mercedes-Benz, Ardcavan Business Park, Ardcavan, Wexford.